Nine Questions provided for Ma Jnatamananda to Ask The Avatar

Prior to the facebook post I made on safety at the Nithyananda Ashram I had privately and discreetly replied to Ma Jnatamanandas public request for questions to "Ask the Avatar" for her then upcoming interview.
The fact that I did this through a direct message rather than a public reply to her request for such submissions shows that my intentions were NOT to "abuse Nithyananda"

Here are the 9 questions I initially sent. Note this was 6 days prior to any public post, and I had already been attempting to have my concerns answered by others such at the Yogitva acharyas, Maha Yoga and Sri Amritamanda. The nine questions I had phrased as politely as possible and I refrained from making very concerning although true statements. Observations such as for question 2, I refrained from saying "the toilets that Yogitva men had to use were the worst I have ever had to use in the entire world. They were disgusting! Urine and faeces smell. Uncleaned. Urinals missing lower pipe with no signs saying not to use, urinals falling or fallen off the wall, toilets with broken seats and rarely without faeces spattered over them.". Yet despite refraining and being as polite as I possibly could in the face of extreme concerns, I received no replies. I was ignored. Anyway here are the nine questions to "Ask The Avatar":
OCT 8TH, 11:25AM
Jesse:
What an awesome opportunity to interview Swamiji.  😀🙏🕉️🙏
I have some questions but didn't want to post publicly.  Any that you would like me to please let me know.
However Ma,  they are questions I feel require answers to as the situations are keeping people from Swamiji:

Jesse:
1. At the Ashram,  there is some disorganisation,  inefficient processes,  or lack thereof,  and volunteers having much time wasted,  working long hours to do tasks that could be performed in a small fraction of the time.
The environment is very reactive and pro-activity seems to be almost discouraged.
Swamiji speaks of working smarter,  however,  in reality I saw little of this.
I took initiative where I saw opportunity yet was still held back by the environment.
All of this seems very contradictory to my interpretation of Swamijis teachings.
Why does it seem there is such contradiction?

Jesse
2. There seems to be a lot of litter and refuse and uncleanness in places on the Ashram.  From my Western perspective this is not reflective of respect or honour for Swamiji nor the deities.
I know people are kept busy (although often inefficiently)  but I do not understand why this atmosphere is allowed to exist. Swamiji please provide your perspective of  this.

Jesse
3. Within the Ashram I see people integrated to their specific focus,  eg.: their department agenda.  However, it appears they sometimes have a disregard for other peoples areas and miss the big picture that I expect Swamiji has. So it seems the agenda of the higher ranking person is the one that is obtained,  even if an unrelated department or area.
Why is there not awareness created for understanding the bigger picture?

Jesse
4. I see and hear things said for promotion that are half truths and could even be considered as lies.
Of course I understand the desire for promotion but to do so at the expense of honesty surely will only backfire.
The ancient swastika represents honesty, truth, purity and stability,  so to me honesty should should be something one is integrated to over promotion.
So why is bending the truth condoned for the sake of promotion?

Jesse
5. I have heard that the Trishul also represents honesty. Is this so,  and if so can you please expand on this?

Jesse
6. When one undertakes a course at the Ashram, a comprehensive waiver is signed.  This is understandable, however,  participants would expect that their safety would be considered as a highest priority.
However, from my experience I have seen where other priorities have resulted in participants safety taking a lower priority, particularly where promotion is concerned.
I would appreciate Swamijis perspective on safety of participants.

Jesse
7. I see where devotees try to protect Swamiji by using verbal violence. They use as defence of this, that Swamiji has said to be ruthless and I have heard out of context examples used to support such actions. Often evidence is not cited in the ruthless defence.
However,  my length thinking would indicate this will only exacerbate the problem,  and cause onlookers to perhaps think this is a cult like irrational emotional response.
I love the work of Nithyananda Truth.
What would you say Swamiji to those that are responding out of emotional defence of you that themselves have not analysed the evidence sufficiently to provide an evidence based response to specific accusations?

Jesse
8. There is the belief that as the Ashram is Swamijis space,  everything that happens on the Ashram is caused by Swamiji.
Also certain ones are prone to proclaim that everything they say is from Swamiji.
This would entail that if true,  and such a person is dishonest, the lie is at the least condoned by Swamiji.
It would make more sense to me that people still have free choice and within their incomplete space,  they will do things that Swamiji would not condone,  but that he may use these for that person's or others completion.
Can Swamiji please clarify and expand on what is caused by him at the Ashram?

Jesse
8b. Also,  as to the perspective certain ones have that everything they say is from Swamiji,  I see great potential danger of one's own ego, perspectives and incompletions being imposed upon others in arrogance. Please clarify this view that certain ones are expressing.

Jesse
9. Swamiji has stated several times,  "you do not even need to trust me but please do not do violence to me".
I know a number of people that are keeping quiet about problems at the Ashram so as violence is not done to Swamiji.
Also there is a difficulty in being heard when one tries to quietly raise the issues to relevant higher level persons.  
This environment is one that can only foster such problems.
Being more public some would see as being violent to Swamiji.
However,  there does not seem the interest to have such problems resolved.
Instead there exists defensiveness and and a desire to hide from facts. 

Certainly the Avatar does not need protecting by the use of half truths or burying truth.
What should people do when seeing problems so they can be resolved without causing violence to you Swamiji?
With no answer, I attempted to get her attention with a voice call a couple of days later, but that was ignored also.

Jesse
Mahant Nithya Jnanatmananda missed a video chat with you.
October 8th, 12:54pm
Call Again

I then modified the 9th question and sent that again to her
Jesse
The last question I modify slightly 
Jesse
9. Swamiji has stated several times,  "you do not even need to trust me but please do not do violence to me".
I know a number of people that are keeping quiet about problems at the Ashram so as "violence" is not done to Swamiji.  
Also there is a difficulty in being heard when one tries to quietly raise the issues to relevant higher level persons.
This environment, where there exists defensiveness of the problems with statements like "everything that happens here is Swamiji",  is one that can only foster such problems. Such statements seem to me to be used often as an excuse and I cannot see Swamiji endorsing issues I raised in other questions.  
Being more public some would see as being violent to Swamiji.
However,  there does not seem the interest to have such problems resolved.
Instead there exists defensiveness and and a desire to hide from facts.  
Certainly the Avatar does not need protecting by the use of half truths or burying truth.
What should people do when seeing problems so they can be resolved without causing violence to you Swamiji?
Then after conversation with another follower about some concerns he said to try again with her. This is now a couple of days after my Facebook post specifically dealing with safety issues at the ashram and dishonest especially with the ropes used in the Guinness Records Attempt.

OCT 17TH, 6:17PM
Jesse
Ma. Have you been able to review these concerns?
To my astonishment she replied positively
Mahant Nithya Jnanatmananda Swami
I would like to talk to you about ur concerns
I provided my contact phone number (redacted here)
Jesse
Great thankyou.
My phone is +xxxxxxxxxxx
And then she seemed only interesting in knowing my whereabouts:
Mahant Nithya Jnanatmananda Swami
U r still in India
?
I reply but the she goes silent
Jesse
Yes heading to Pondicherry
Then Delhi
Are you able to speak soon?
After waiting hours I try to make contact again, confused by the sudden cut in communication
Jesse
Might have to be tomorrow if don't hear back shortly. I need to meet people at water soon.
Jesse
I'm going to have to leave by 5 to make it to meet people in time.
The following day I make the direct question after being kicked out of the Australian facebook group
OCT 18TH, 8:35AM
Jesse
Can I ask you why people at the Sangha say they want to speak, then I hear nothing from them, and then strange things happen like being kicked out of chat groups? 
Are people trying their best to prevent Swamiji hearing anything from me?
Then I finally get a reply albeit brief
OCT 18TH, 10:20AM
Mahant Nithya Jnanatmananda Swami
Busy with sadashivatva. Will call when free
Jesse
Ok great thanks.
Then on the 19th I finally receive a call, although she was not alone and had two of the Yogitva acharyas in the room on a conference call with me. However, that warrants an entire page to itself as Mahant Nithya Janatmananda Swami was as obtuse as she could possibly be on the call and not interested in answering any of the nine questions nor any others. She just wanted to make threats and incorrect statements about me, an not give me opportunity to reply, and to have me answer a question as to my qualifications specifically in India on safety and if I was regarded as a safety expert in India. Clearly she was not interested in safety, but rather trying to find some way to justifying not considering anything I said. Then she insisted I take down my post, threatened me with legal action, and insisted I make a public apology but would not tell me what for.

Comments

  1. This is sad, i have written a big blog on them too. they are complete fraud

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I will attempt to review and respond if the comment contributes to meaningful discussion.
I reserve the right to retain and use any and all comments.

If you are seriously concerned about safety, create an encrypted protonmail.com account and send an email providing your full details to NithyTruth@protonmail.com.

Those helping devotees become free of Nithyananda really need support however you can provide it. Your experiences, your sharing of reports and stories of others, financial support, or even just helping behind the scenes in administration. Also ex devotees need your support.
So if you can be part of a support base for them, we welcome hearing from you.

Namaste

Jesse