Fake Nithyananda Sanyasi Propaganda LIES - True chronology pertaining to libellous posts

Reasons for this blog

I am posting this in my defence against libellous claims made by the Nithyananda organisation representatives against me both in private conversations that have come back to me, and also in public posts such as on Facebook.
Some of the libellous claims against myself go to the extent of ludicrously claiming I was paid a large sum of money by anti Hindu forces in Southern India to abuse Nithyananda.

Background

I attended the Yogitva program at the Nithyananda ashram in Bidadi in September. During that time, although I was extremely committed to being in integrity with the program and working along with it, I experienced increasing concerns as the course went on.

Concerns expressed - Blindfold Reading + Manifestation promises 4x + Safety

These concerns primarily related to safety of participants, but also regarding the "powers" they call Shaktis, especially the blindfold reading. Over time the concerns encompassed the honesty (or rather the lack thereof) of senior representatives of the ashram, notably including Maha Yoga and comments she made regarding the safety of the Guinness Records attempts of Kundalini Rajju and promises that she made regarding the manifestation of four times the amount of the initial deposit for Mahasadashivoham program for anyone within the Yogitva group.
At the time, I made a full payment of US$13000 showing my commitment to Nithyananda (who at the time I referred to as "Swamiji" or "my Swami" but can no longer do due to the treatment from his representatives and his complete hypocrisy in facilitating his followers to perform actions completely opposed to his teachings). Within the group the next greatest contribution was about half of that and then most of the others in the group that contributed did so with the minimum possible of US$1000.
Maha Yoga has made the promise to some others, however, for the Yogitva group she went through specific exercises of having us write our bank account details on a piece of paper, having us close our eyes sitting before her while she seemingly does some meditation then takes vibhooti/basma in her hand, blows some of it away and then places the rest on the paper, then proceeds to blow over various areas of our body. Then dismissing the person and going onto the next one. We were instructed to leave the vibhooti wrapped in the paper until the at least four times our payment manifests into our given bank account.

Blindfold Reading Always a Controlled Environment

Throughout this time, I had shared safety concerns with the leaders of our Yogitva group, that are called by the organisation "acharyas". I also tried several times to get them to organise the opportunity for us to work with a balasant, construct a scientific blindfold test so we could certainly prove the balasant was not peeking as several in the class were sure the balasant was doing from what they had seen. This request, although accepted by the acharya as a great idea, never came to fruition. Now I understand why they insist on keeping such control over the blindfold reading demonstrations!

Maha Yoga threats to Yogitva if they did not stay longer than the course

Once the program had finished, we were charged with the responsibility to extend our stay and stay for another 2 days, otherwise Maha Yoga (regarded as "enlightened" by some of Nithyanandas followers and that everything that comes from her mouth is actually "Swamiji" because she is closest to him of anyone) indicated that we would not receive our certifications if we did not attend the subsequent days. This for some meant changing flights at their own cost, although a number stayed on to do this.

Mind Controlled through Sleep Deprivation and Other Calculated Means

Throughout the entire experience we were sleep deprived and fed mostly high carbohydrate, low protein foods, in hindsight typical of a cult attempting to cause one to become controlled. Myself I experienced 2-4 hours sleep per night and mostly on the lower end, and was sick throughout most of my time there. It took me a long time to recover from such sleep deprivation and sickness. We had very little time to ourselves and if we were at all late for classes we were chastised. I had expected to receive healing from sickness during the program due to all of the claims that had been made. Instead, by maintaining integrity to the program and not taking time off to rest (eg: a sick day), I only became sicker.

Confused by Dishonesty, Lack of Organisation, Incongruity with Teachings

By the end of the course I knew there were many things wrong at the ashram, lack of organisation, dishonesty, incongruity with the teachings of Nithyananda and many things that really just did not make sense and left me confused. In fact a number of sanyasi and adheenavasi discreetly shared with me that they had similar concerns and would like me to stay on as an adheenavasi to help put some order and safety into things there.

Nithyananda - All Powerful All Knowing Avatar? Or Blissfully Unware?

The biggest confusion for me was related to the concept of how "The Avatar, a living direct incarnation of Shiva himself", could not be aware of what was going on at the ashram with regards to his dishonest leaders that placed a higher regard for promotion and getting people to pay US$13000 for the upcoming Mahasadashivoham, than they did for peoples safety. It was only much later that this confusion lifted for me after I had made every effort to have the problems escalated to Nithyananda and he impotently did nothing about them.

Attempts to Reach Out over Safety Concerns and Failed Promises of Money Manifestation

Instead, while I was still in this state of confusion, still not able to reconcile what certain leaders were doing against Nithyanandas teachings, yet still hoping at that stage that the rot did not reach Nithyananda and that he was the Avatar (yes I was that indoctrinated), I attempted to escalate this progressively through various channels.

1. Within Yogitva WhatsApp Group

First, I brought up my biggest concerns to the acharyas of Yogitiva group

2. To Maha Yoga 

Second, I attempted to bring other concerns up with Maha Yoga herself, who kept pushing me away with comments like, "anytime, but not now". So I was never able to address problems I thought were evident with her. Later when I finally had opportunity to speak with her in a WhatsApp chat, she simply confirmed my concerns by her obstinate demeanour, irrational responses, untrue comments and attempts to push all problems as "your incompletions". There was no willingness to actually answer my actual questions, instead continual deflections.

3. Sri Mahant Amritananda

Third , I raised concerns with another senior official of the ashram Sri Mahant Amritananda regarding the failure of Maha Yogas promises of Maha Yoga manifesting into our bank accounts, four times our initial payment for Mahasadashivoham.

4. Nine Concerns to Ma Jnatamananda

Fourth, on 8th October, I raised a series of 9 questions that were general concerns I had with the highest person organisationally at the ashram Ma Jnatanamanda. This was done in response to her public Facebook request for "Questions for the Avatar". As these questions I posed could easily have created a negative impact on any reader of the ashram, I made these in private direct message to her. These were all ignored and have been to this day months later.
Here is the Facebook Messenger chat where I asked the questions and received no answers

5. Again in the WhatsApp Group

Fifth, in a WhatsApp group created by a Yogitva participant, for Yogitva participants (somehow a leader acharya of Yogitva managed to become an administrator of this), the best female student in Yogitva posed the question as to whether any of the group had received the four times promise into their bank account. No-one had and I think no-one but myself commented. I said that I had not, and I recapped my understanding of the promises and also shared what I had been told by the other senior person I had spoken to about this, Sri Mahant Amritananda. My understanding of what Maha Yoga had said was confirmed by others. At this time Dridhananda added Maha Yoga to the group (although he did not say he would do this and it is only because she later spoke that it was apparent that it was her number that he added).

First Conversation with Maha Yoga

At this point I was able to have my first conversation with her regarding the issues of her dishonesty in regards to safety of ropes in the Guinness Records attempt they called "Kundalini Rajju" (although really is under the category of Aerial Arts, and in particular Corde Lisse). Guinness should never have created a separate category for this, nor should they have allowed such flagrant and obvious safety breaches in a Guinness attempt, but that is another matter.
It was during this discussion that I was kicked out of the WhatsApp group for Yogitva under the premise that this should be spoken of outside of the Yogitva group, however, those "acharya" and "Maha Yoga" showed no interest in discussing this privately one on one after this, actually in discussion with Dridhananda I received a thinly veiled threat about being too afraid to speak to him face to face. (He had already been violent with a previous participant of the Yogitva group).
As I have nothing to hide in this matter I am happy to share the conversation of that whatsapp group as far as I have it up until the time I was kicked out. So the reader may get an understanding of just how evasive those acharya/leaders were to answering legitimate questions on honesty and safety you may view it in its entirety here. I have redacted the phone numbers for obvious reasons.
The full "chat" with Maha Yoga on this is here.

Finally in desperation - A Facebook post into Aerial Arts Safety Group

Safety Problems at Nithyananda Ashram disclosed on Facebook
Safety Problems at Nithyananda ashram
After this I made a Facebook post into a Facebook group dedicated to discussing "Safety in Aerial Arts".
The full details of the Facebook posts into the Aerial Arts Safety group are shown in this blog page: http://nithyanandafacts.blogspot.com/2017/12/serious-safety-concerns-at-nithyananda.html
Partly this was to get the perspective of people involved in Corde Lisse (which Kundalini Rajju is actually a subset of), but primarily it was to give "Swamiji" the opportunity to see what was going on with the leaders of his organisation and serious safety problems at his ashram. At that time I had hoped that he would take action against the shocking practices and thus resolve the internal conflicts I has having.

Another attempt to speak about the Nine concerns with Ma Jnatamananda

It was after this and discussing the problems with another follower of Nithyananda in India and he was sure that Ma Jnatamananda would answer the questions I had asked her and to approach her again. To my surprise she said she wanted to talk to me on this. She delayed this for days then out of the blue I received a call from her. She had sitting with her two of the three acharyas on my course Yogitiva who I had mainly raised safety concerns to regarding the ropes and regarding blindfold reading.
This surprised me as those two topics had nothing to do with the nine questions I had asked her and for which I thought she wanted to give me answers (those nine (9) questions for Ma Jnatamanada I share here).

Real Purpose of call from Ma Jnatamananda

However, she only wanted me to confirm that I was not an authorised safety expert in India and to threaten me to take down the Facebook post and make a public apology, although should would no detail what I was supposed to apologise for!
During the conversation Ma Jnatamanda refused to answer my questions and only indicated that she would consider answering anything if I deleted the post and made public apology, however, still gave zero guarantees. Also the conversation was extremely one-sided with her ranting on and on and making endless accusations such as 'she knows why I made the post because she is initiated in the third eye' yet having no interest in telling me what her third eye "guess" is or hearing from myself why I actually made the post.

Libellous posts against me within 2 hours of call from Ma Jnatamananda


Ma Nithya Hridayastha Ananda's Blatant LIES
Ma Nithya Hridayastha Ananda's
Blatant LIES
Within just a couple of hours after that one-sided and threatening call there were libellous posts appearing from sanyasis at the ashram that called for me to be excommunicated or shunned. I cannot see how this could possibly be coincidental timing. Subsequent to that post I received many unfollows and unfriends from those associated with the ashram or Nithyananda. Again this is another huge red flag of cult like activity. Prevent people from having access to anyone that has information that could prove the leaders to be lying cult leaders. Do whatever you need to facilitate this, even if it means blatant lies. Nithyanandas organisation is not the only one that practices cult-like shunning, but it is certainly indicative of a cult.
Shame on all those that blindly unfriended, or unfollowed my facebook account in "obedience" to these sanyasis.

Ma Nithyayogananda Swami Blatant Lies & Deceptions
Ma Nithyayogananda Swami
Blatant Lies & Deceptions
Here are the two posts:
From Ma Nithya Hridayastha Ananda Facebook (A French translator during Yogitva & sanyasi)
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=497619583947792&id=100010992649342


From Ma Nithyayogananda Swami Facebook (Most senior Yoga Instructor at Ashram & Sanyasi)
https://www.facebook.com/mataji.yogananda/posts/10155661875501718


I explain here the fundamentals of why those posts are complete bullshit including the timing irrationality and other failures in their argument such as "Jesse was the most grateful.."

They lie about me so easily... What and who else have they easily LIED about?

In fact, as these ashram sanyasi are able to so easily make blatant lies about myself that "I have been paid off by anti-Hindu forces in India", I have to now take time to re-examine the entire issue of the Nithyananda rape allegations, because I recall reading that the same accusation was levelled at others in this regard.
Thus it's logical now to reason that if they so easily put out lies about myself, then it is highly likely they made the same lies about others.

The most anti-Hindu force in India

As a side-note, I now, although I did not then, think that the most anti-Hindu force in India now is actually Nithyananda and his followers that teach people to worship a man who may well be a rapist, and who teaches a number of things against the Vedas and Upanishads and certainly is not founded in honesty as the Vedas and Upanishads indicate one must be.

Kicked out of Facebook and WhatsApp Groups in Australia

Then after those posts I was kicked out of Nithyananda groups, kicked out of a FaceBook group related to people in the earlier stages of learning about Nithyananda that had not attended the expensive "Inner Awakening" program. The leaders of that group did not so much as discuss this with me first. I was kicked out of a WhatsApp group for Perth with similar non-communication from the two leaders in Australia, nor the person in Perth who had formed the group.

False Excuses Used by the Australian Leaders for kicking me out 

From other parties I have learned that the "reason" for being kicked out was "because Jesse had posted publicly abusing Swamiji without even discussing his concerns with anyone first". As you can see from the chronology I have detailed above, this "excuse" is completely untrue. It is made worse in that those that kicked me out, did not seek to clarify any of this with me before taking such action. There are other participants from Yogitva that can confirm some of this chronology.

Freedom from the NithyMaya after Accepting Nithyananda is a Cult Leader

I have moved on since then and have a much deeper and greater spiritual understanding than I had then. Fortunately I am no longer in a state of thinking I need power from a man and that this power is available to me directly. No longer do I need to put someones image in my third eye to try to manifest anything. No longer do I need to attribute accomplishments and manifestations to someone else as Nithyananda teaches his followers to do, ie to attribute every to him.
And most importantly, no longer am I controlled as part of a cult.

Comments